Cevapla

Seçenekler Stil
Alt 21.Mart.2020, 19:05   #1
LouveniaFo

Üyelik tarihi: 21.Mart.2020
Mesajlar: 1
LouveniaFo is on a distinguished road
Standart Wholesale CBD Honey Sticks & Coconut Oil - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop website directory and we have had a listing from a Ku$h Cloud vape shop in the USA that also markets CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply offer online marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a somewhat wide-ranging stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am still to consult with one more lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at sohbetnova.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

LouveniaFo isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla

Cevapla